Sunday, February 12, 2012

Snow Day...sorta

An outfit inspired by CV. I love this thick floral lace dress. The bell sleeves and loose fit are romantic perfection. The back detailing is done beautifully. It's also made well, which is a must with a back like this dress has, otherwise it'd be done for in two washes. The accessorizing really makes the look pop. I've been on a hat kick lately, so i'm sure you'll be seeing more in future posts. This black one has a really great shape, makes me feel like i need a holster and spurs. I bought it last summer and haven't given it enough love, which i'll be sure to do from now on. The necklaces and rings are some favorites that i gathered together. More is more for me these days. The knee high socks are one of my favorite items to wear and i do so constantly. They ripped in such a way that it looks purposefully done, thanks washing machine! The boots are also a long time favorite, i have to mentally force myself to switch up my shoes. Stuck close to home on this chilly day, and used a backyard swing that I can't believe still holds my weight on that skinny branch. I guess I can relate though, i'm stronger than I look!










Lace Dress - Forever21, Knee socks - American Apparel, Boots - Crown Vintage The Derby @ DSW, Hat - Forever21, Wood feather earrings - Etsy, Bullet Necklace - Urban Outfitters, Floral and Cross necklaces - Forever 21, Rope Chain - gift from a lovely friend, Turquoise ring - Forever21, Amber Ring - Barn Attic, Gold Ring - Avon from Mom.

Meow!

7 comments:

  1. I love the outfit. It suits you well too. :)

    Subscribing! Check out my blog: http://clayxmatthewsxfan89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing, I love the whole combination, those boots are sweet and the rings are rocking.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! It's great to hear positive feedback so early on! I would love to follow your blog. I like the variety in your posts, and am dying over that apartment in Madrid! Wow, beautiful!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous boho ensemble! I love the length of your dress mixed with the stockings :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! Your website is fantastic! Following for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You styled this outfit perfectly!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Katie!!! Verry very great outfit!!!
    Is it possible to buy this boot socks from you?
    Pleas contact me at: simone.girly@googlemail.com

    Thanks and best regards!

    Simone

    ReplyDelete