Friday, February 24, 2012

In the Birds' Nest

I am truly blessed to be surrounded by so many talented and creative people. Just this past week my lovely friend Deepa informed me of a tree in her backyard that had fallen down. She thought it would be a perfect place for a blog shoot. So with lovely weather accompanying us we did just that! The tree had so many thin branches that it felt like a giant birds nest, which I absolutely loved. I used to have a real affinity for wearing a lot of bird feathers in my hair, (before it was cool, i swear) so much so that bar tenders at a local bar just call me Feather now and i've got the bar tab receipts to prove it! I recently bought some new feathers, hopefully they'll make their come back into my accessories soon.






Pink self-tie, sleeveless button up - Forever21
Distressed open knit sweater - Forever21
Denim Shorts - Urban Renewal of Urban Outfitters
Thigh high socks - Sock Dreams -awesome site!

Been a busy week, but more posts are coming!
Meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment