Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Another day at the F21

I love this crazy outfit. It's a little Mary Kate Olsen inspired...even though I think she looks super strange half the time. I'm not tryin' to hate though, i'm sure people have thought the same of some of my looks in the past! I wore this on New Years Eve after a flapper themed party fell through. I grabbed the top I had planned and the skirt I had packed for a separate outfit, threw them both on and fell in love. I love the contrasting textures of the chain-male sequins and soft raspberry lace. At the New Years party I went to the sequin top reflected all the light from the disco ball and laser lights set up in this quaint remodeled hundred year old school house turned club in the middle of the woods. It was quite a night, ended with my very first New Years kiss, a good memory. So without further adieu...these were taken right before a long night shift by my very talented photographer Allen Tone. I'm also lucky enough to call him my cousin!







Fur Coat - Forever21
Sequin disco top - Vintage find in Brooklyn, NY
Lace Maxi Skirt - Forever21
Black acid wash tights - Heritage1981
Bracelet - Etsy, originally from Kazakhstan
Boots - Crown Vintage
Hat - Dobbs from Gramps

More posts to come :)
Meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment