Tuesday, February 7, 2012

First Post

I've been meaning to start this blog for a while now. Today I was feeling very inspired by a designer I just discovered, Cynthia Vincent. Her feminine bohemian apparel paired with tougher tomboy accessories makes me feel like she knows me. Her new spring line (a post coming soon!) is to die for. I very much enjoyed the funny stares and comments from strangers about my look today, as well as seeing the world from a 5'11" model's height. I got home from work before sundown, a rare occurrence this time of year, enlisted my brother Colin to be my photographer, and used my backyard as my first back drop. Here's the end result!






*Excuse the cast, I'm healing slowly but surely! :)

Raspberry velvet bell-bottoms from Urban Outfitters (an on sale steal), over-sized taupe cross tank from Forever21, cream asymmetrical blouse from Forever 21, denim jacket was a thrifty find, black bandage wedges from Dollhouse, Dobbs bowler hat from Grandpa and assorted jewelry is a mix of Forever21 and vintage pieces.



Meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment