Sunday, February 26, 2012

Jellybelly

This past week we had some gorgeous sunny warm days, now I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for the winter chill of this coming week. Mother nature's mood swings are such a tease. On one particularly warm day my brother Colin, his friend Jon and I went to a local hide away known as Jellybelly. The name is reminiscent of easter candy, however you'd be more likely to hunt PBR than eggs back here. Either way it offers some interesting scenery that doesn't seem like King of Prussia at all. It's a nice escape from the land of the mall.







This dress is a new favorite. It's from the Forever21 Love21 line. I love the color, soft material, and I have issues when it comes to fringe...being that I love it on just about anything. 

Dress - Forever21 Love21
Infinity Scarf - Forever21 Mens
Bag - Pendleton
Necklace - gift from my best friend Jenee
Headband - Heritage 1981

Meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment