Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Fabulous Cynthia Vincent

As mentioned in my last post I recently stumbled upon designer Cynthia Vincent. Her Spring looks for her line Twelfth St. range from flowy maxi dresses to knitted micro minis. Her separates include amazingly printed pants and light weight sweaters with interesting knit and cut-out details. I'd love to have each piece in my closet, but my personal favorites are the fantastic flowy patterned maxi dress and the mustard knit mini!  Her use of heavy accessorizing is right up my alley and every piece is so individually unique. It looks like each piece was slowly and thoughtfully collected from all over the world. I love accessories you can tell a tale about. Enough of me, her work speaks for itself! Enjoy the edgy bohemian magic.











Photos courtesy of Cynthia Vincent

Hope you're hyperventilating over how great it is!
Meow!

2 comments:

  1. I'm hyperventilating over how much this is the essence of you. <3 meow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks tina :-) I want to eat, sleep and breathe her clothing.

      Delete