Tuesday, January 8, 2013

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

Fifty degrees never felt so good. Today was absolutely beautiful and the sun was shining. Mom and I have been meaning to go on a walk and celebrate her still being cancer free, so we hit up Valley Forge park after work today. I was half asleep when I dressed this morning, and ended up picking up an old black dress off my floor and then threw a thin knit tunic over top of it...all i wanted was to be comfortable, but I got a lot of positive responses on my outfit today. It was one of those nice days where complete strangers keep complimenting you. I was feelin' it. Even my favorite stereotypical Indian owner of a the Philly Premium Outlets convenience store, Yogi, was flipping out over my hat today. So with Valley Forge's sweet scenery as a back drop, here's what I wore!


 Black Dress - Forever21
Thin knit tunic - Forever21
Camo lined denim jacket - Forever21 online capsule 2.1
Floral Hat - Profound Aesthetic Company - Urban Outfitters
Fringed Boots - Goodwill find

Meow, xo!







No comments:

Post a Comment