Thursday, January 10, 2013

Positive Energy

I am having the best day today, my glass has never felt more full! I'm so excited to grow my styling skill set. My most recent Forever21 online purchases arrived on my door step yesterday. So here's another post! Shout out to my wonderful photography team of Michelle and Heidi! Love you guys. Now onto some Thursday night karaoke at McKenzie's in Devon!


Grey hi-low dress - Forever21
Lions head waist belt - Forever21
Fringed kimono - Urban Outfitters (sale!)
Fingerless gloves - Urban Outfitters (sale!)
Olive socks - Forever21
Olive hat - Forever21 (sale!)
Black leather combat boots - Goodwill 
Camo lined denim jacket - Forever21 online capsule 2.1

Meow, xo!

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is so beautiful! I love the dress, great post:)

    <3 CC
    thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete