Tuesday, April 2, 2013

90's Child

Between my blunt bangs and today's outfit I felt like I was in elementary school all over again, and I kind of love it. I miss the days when the word tag made me think of chasing down boys on the playground and not labeling a photo. Le sigh. Yesterday I was in dire need of money. My bank account hit the negative when TD took its sweet ol' time taking out my student loan payment. Thanks TD,  homies4lyfe - not! My card expires next month and I'm moving onto greener bank pastures. Anywho, took a trip to Plato's closet with two laundry baskets full of old goodies. Got $232 dollars, and a $25 dollar gift card to Free People for being apart of their mall employees program. I also managed to find two great Free People dresses, and two pairs of shorts from Urban Outfitters. Awesome finds. Couldn't wait to wear this oversized floral velvet number today -- and here's how I did. And yes my ginger love, the ever adorable Cat'n Jack is making an appearance.








Floral Velvet babydoll dress - Free People (Plato's closet)
Garter clip leggings - Nasty Gal 
Oversized argyle sweater - Forever21
Oversized acid wash denim jacket - Forever21 Capsule 2.1
Bowler - Grandpa's closet :)
Circle Sunnies - Forever21

Hope you enjoyed the sunshine today, i certainly did!
Meow, xo!

1 comment: