Monday, August 6, 2012

mandarin monday


 Last week I helped open the new big-box Forever21 store in the Montgomery Mall. Everyone worked amazingly well together despite it being completely unorganized and we even opened a day earlier than expected. The store is beautiful, i recommend my local readers go check it out. The King of Prussia big-box opening is scheduled for October, so get ready for that one too! Anyhow at the opening these mandarin orange platforms caught my eye. I had seen them at the Franklin Mills store about a month earlier during an overnight shift, and I thought they had slipped through my fingers, but i found them again! Only nearly broke an ankle a handful (two handfuls) of times today, so that's pretty good... These are definitely not my norm, but I knew i could work them into my wardrobe just fine. I like that they're a bit unexpected.

7 deadly sins tank, urban renewal shorts, fringed kimono & hoop crystal earrings - Urban Outfitters
black hat & orange platforms - forever21

meow! 




1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit'! The hat and the shoes are my fav ( I have them in blue!)

    xo

    www.agirlnamednydia.com

    ReplyDelete