Tuesday, July 17, 2012

kneesocks in 95

It's been so hot this summer...I'm a little sick of heat waves. Don't get me wrong, there's part of me that never wants summer to end. Long sunny days, trips to the beach, swimming, I love it all! But my style is fit for fall, which is my favorite time of year. Its got it all - my birthday, my favorite holiday Halloween, and MLB playoffs, not to mention the foliage! So I've been trying to fake out my fall style in this heat. I love to layer, so even if its too hot to wear a flannel it's getting tied around the waist, just 'cause! The knee socks were a stretch, seeing as how it was 95 degrees and sunny today, but whatever...tans are overrated anyhow. Here's what I wore today...


1978 tiger tee, navy lace shorts, plaid, and knee socks - Heritage1981
Railroad stripe boot - We Who See
Jewelry - Family heirlooms, forever21, thrift stores, handmade from friends

Hope everyone in this heat wave has a friend with a pool!
Meow!
P.S. Jack, my cat, has been feeling a bit better lately :)



1 comment:

  1. I LOVEE your outfit, especially those boots!

    xoxo
    thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete